Get Free Hacks, Skins , addons and Support! and uploads everyday with scriptznulled and EVEN MORE! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!!

Scriptz Nulled

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Attention: No Leeching Allowed! Anyone caught leeching content will be banned!

If you encounter any errors while browsing the forum please post here (technical support) so it can be resolved immediately 

theophan

has anyone used xenforo as an attachment to a main website

10 posts in this topic

i was wondering if that was possible

1 person likes this

Hmm what you mean @theophan Please give more detail please!

like just adding xenforo as a forum and not the whole website

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, theophan said:

like just adding xenforo as a forum and not the whole website

Yes, I have before custom homepage and xenforo was the forum 

okay so it is possible. because i was told that it was impossible in a discussion on another website. also about your rules for 5 posts to download do i have to post actual plugins to download or what does this entail

5 minutes ago, theophan said:

okay so it is possible. because i was told that it was impossible in a discussion on another website. also about your rules for 5 posts to download do i have to post actual plugins to download or what does this entail

Its better to post files cause you get more post count also uploading 10 or more files gets your rank up too, and yes you just make a file path in File manager For example /forums 

okay thanks

love the website by the way

2 people like this

I have used XenForo for only the forum and not the whole website. It's not that difficult. XenForo has a great importer. You can import your entire IPB forum to XenForo if you ever want to try out XF.

you can create a sub directory or sub domain for this: 

www.YourSite.com/Forum

or

Forum.YourSite.com

You are able to do this, just make sure you set it to install that way. You can drag the Upload folder into your public_html and rename it to forums for a url that looks like this: https://www.mysite.com/forums.