Get Free Hacks, Skins , addons and Support! and uploads everyday with scriptznulled and EVEN MORE! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!!

Scriptz Nulled

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Attention: No Leeching Allowed! Anyone caught leeching content will be banned!

If you encounter any errors while browsing the forum please post here (technical support) so it can be resolved immediately 

thyttel

Members online?

9 posts in this topic

I've seen on a few xenforo forums a usrs online widget/addon that shows users recently online with user groups showing in different colors and flashing etc. It has 3 tabs as well. One showing users online/recently online and one showing latest posts and I think one showing latest threads.

Anyone know the name of this addon/widget?

4 minutes ago, thyttel said:

I've seen on a few xenforo forums a usrs online widget/addon that shows users recently online with user groups showing in different colors and flashing etc. It has 3 tabs as well. One showing users online/recently online and one showing latest posts and I think one showing latest threads.

would be nice if u could show us a screenshot of it or link to the forum so we can look it up

It's called Widget Framework. Also you need to install Members Online.

43 minutes ago, jimw said:

It's called Widget Framework. Also you need to install Members Online.

No it's not. But thanks for the suggestion

Merged: added 0 minutes later

1 hour ago, ZhiQi said:

would be nice if u could show us a screenshot of it or link to the forum so we can look it up

Will post a screenshot of it when I get back from work.

1 person likes this

Is this what yor talking about? If so that is  Widget Framework. I have it installed on my site as you can see from the photo. As for the usernames in colour, you have to add the HTML colour for that group.

Screenshot_1.png

Merged: added 10 minutes later

Screenshot_2.png

24 minutes ago, jimw said:

Is this what yor talking about? If so that is  Widget Framework. I have it installed on my site as you can see from the photo. As for the usernames in colour, you have to add the HTML colour for that group.

Screenshot_1.png

Merged: added 10 minutes later

Screenshot_2.png

Nope I know because I also have widget framework and online users installed and this is not it.  The widget I'm talking about is located in the buttom of the forum. Not in side panel. And looks quite a lot different although also having 3 tabs

Well when you get a chance upload a image of it.

Users online is built in however there's a mod that puts it at bottom but xenforo unsupported it

On 04/04/2017 at 06:45, thyttel said:

It is bd widget framework addon with who online in last 24 hour addon widget , with lates replies and member online now widget