About This File
A summary of the changes in this release for both XF1 and XF2:
- New notice position "Fixed" which fixes notices to the bottom of the page.
- GDPR: Ability to mark change log entries as "protected" so they will never be pruned
- GDPR: More detailed cookie notice which has to be explicitly acknowledged. It will appear in the new "Fixed" notice position.
- GDPR: Updated default Cookie help page text.
- GDPR: When deleting a user, give an option to change their name in order to anonymize content they have created.
- GDPR: Functionality to allow very basic personal details to be exported in XML format on one forum and imported into another to comply with data portability.
- GDPR: Require explict consent when registering and only log acceptance if consent was given.
- GDPR: New option to show "Require site email" option to be filled in during registration (with consent date being logged if appropriate).
- GPDR: Add a new option to anonymise IP addresses for Google Analytics.