Get Free Hacks, Skins , addons and Support! and uploads everyday with scriptznulled and EVEN MORE! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!! => Attention: No Leeching Allowed! Anyone caught leeching content will be banned! => If you encounter any errors while browsing the forum please post here (technical support) so it can be resolved immediately 

Scriptz Nulled // #1 Warz Site

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Scriptznulled would Like to wish the ones that have an exam for there GCSE has we have young members in this community, as a community we wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed in what your wanting to do later on in life.

wootriffic

litespeed is yummy

9 posts in this topic

it took me ages to finally setup a server with all the new goodies.. it's shocking how when you either go with a good host that doesn't use the standard mysql/apache, well in short crap godaddy like places give you.
everything loads so much quicker, uses less resources, page speed marks shoot up, and you get favored in searches because how well things run.
how many of you are still stuck on the old, slow, chunky LAMP type installs? Why haven't you moved on to the good stuff?

Manager

Godaddy is onshore and you aren't allowed to use nulled scriptz and wares file hosting.

All of these onshore hostings like godaddy and hostgator will suspend you when they will find wares on your website.

So if you are using onshore hosting, that's your choice. We do not recommend these for security reasons.

Sended via mobile

be careful with godady... dont have so good experience with it.

GoDaddy is junk. Onshore or off.

@wootriffic, NGINX (w/ PageSpeed and Stream compiled in), Percona, GetSSL. Haven't tried litespeed personally. Also it's not free. Unless you're actually itching for that performance, I'd say stick to NGINX. ;)

1 person likes this

On 4/7/2017 at 10:38, waha005 said:

Godaddy is onshore and you aren't allowed to use nulled scriptz and wares file hosting.

All of these onshore hostings like godaddy and hostgator will suspend you when they will find wares on your website.

So if you are using onshore hosting, that's your choice. We do not recommend these for security reasons.

Sended via mobile

On 4/9/2017 at 14:50, quattro123 said:

be careful with godady... dont have so good experience with it.

said "like" i only used godaddy ages ago for a $1 hosting when i was broke. They don't audit sites, at least that i've ever seen. Long ago a friend ran a nulled on their service for a solid 5 years before going dedicated. never had an issue.
I don't do offshore because everything i have is legit. i do test out plugins to see if its something i want to buy, then if it's something that is good, i'll purchase it.

Well, 1 of my sites uses null.. but i run my own reseller account to make all the sites i host easier to manage.
I wouldn't use godaddy even for file hosting.. that place is cancer.

1 hour ago, Maxs said:

GoDaddy is junk. Onshore or off.

@wootriffic, NGINX (w/ PageSpeed and Stream compiled in), Percona, GetSSL. Haven't tried litespeed personally. Also it's not free. Unless you're actually itching for that performance, I'd say stick to NGINX. ;)

That's a sexy build. I run litespeed simply because i run a lot of php on the reseller account. while i get more resources, i want to free them up as much as i can.

1 person likes this

Manager

Assume this that every users here have their community nulled boards, so talking about onshore, advertising is bad idea.

To protect members from this, leeching their informations to laws (original software developers including), we do not recommend onshore hosting and will be censored here.

Godaddy, and any other hostings like this is bad for your nulled boards, and good for licensed boards.

So using them is high risk that once DMCA reported to your provider, the hosting will share your information to the laws (including ip address).

Be aware of this.

Im a big fan of LiteSpeed as well, using it on my forum as well and there is a major difference! Tho the installation can be quite tedious, you can PM me if anyone needs help setting up a LiteSpeed server

How exactly Godaddy or other webhosting, or anyone (except the owner) in that matter detects that we used nulled scriptz instead of the legit one. It is not like your site just taken down without any proof. And what about VPS ? is VPS more nulled proof than hosting ?

Im a big fan of LiteSpeed as well, using it on my forum as well and there is a major difference! Tho the installation can be quite tedious, you can PM me if anyone needs help setting up a LiteSpeed server