Get Free Hacks, Skins , addons and Support! and uploads everyday with scriptznulled and EVEN MORE! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!! => Attention: No Leeching Allowed! Anyone caught leeching content will be banned! => If you encounter any errors while browsing the forum please post here (technical support) so it can be resolved immediately 

Scriptz Nulled // #1 Warz Site

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Scriptznulled would Like to wish the ones that have an exam for there GCSE has we have young members in this community, as a community we wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed in what your wanting to do later on in life.

Opie

Enable Adobe Flash Player for use in the Google Chrome web browser

10 posts in this topic

Manager

Enable Adobe Flash Player for use in the Google Chrome web browser

On Windows:

1. In the address bar, type chrome://settings/content to open the content settings screen.

Enable%20Flash%20for%20Chrome%20On%20Win

2. On the content settings screen that appears, find the Flash Player listing. Check the status.

3. Select Allow sites to run Flash, then click Done.

4. To manage Flash Player settings by site, click Manage exceptions.

5. In the Flash exceptions screen enter the website domain and then select Allow.  When finished adding sites, click Done.

6. Close the Content settings screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Mac:

1. In the address bar, type chrome://settings/content to open the content settings screen.

Enable%20Flash%20for%20Chrome%20On%20Mac

2. On the Content settings screen that appears, find the Flash Player listing. Check the status.

3. Select Allow sites to run Flash, then click Done.

4. To manage Flash Player settings by site, click Manage exceptions.

5. In the Flash exceptions screen enter the website domain and then select Allow. When finished adding sites, click Done.

6. Close the content settings screen.

1 person likes this

flash is dead

Manager
5 hours ago, FillVoid said:

flash is dead

Yes it may well be but itll still be a while before it dies out completly as there are still millions of sites using it.

Of course it is not dead. Still many live streaming websites use flash.

yes i agree flash is still very much needed for alot of sites and media

Flash dead? No way. There is no api that would really replace it and too many webs are using it

Thanks for this tutorial :) !

Great tutorial man!

Flash is in process of dying

A lot of browsers are giving up on this technology.

Flash is currently unsafe to use (it was never very safe) that's why a lot of browsers doesn't allow Flash

I know that Apple's Safari, Microsoft Edge are no longer supporting it.

The answer to microsoft to still support flash is to keep IE12 (if I'm not mistaken) still bundled with Windows 10.

I seriously didn't know about that Chrome Setting, because I'm almost 95% of the time on my Mac and I use Safari because It syncs with my phone with "Hand Off" witch Google Chrome does not have.

Any way, sites still using flash should update, I know this isn't a easy process (to upgrade an entire site from flash to other tech) but is a thing that's going to happen, or the site upgrades or dies... 

My Adobe Flash still works, so nothing with dead.