Get Free Hacks, Skins , addons and Support! and uploads everyday with scriptznulled and EVEN MORE! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!! => Attention: No Leeching Allowed! Anyone caught leeching content will be banned! => If you encounter any errors while browsing the forum please post here (technical support) so it can be resolved immediately 

Scriptz Nulled

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Scriptznulled would Like to wish the ones that have an exam for there GCSE has we have young members in this community, as a community we wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed in what your wanting to do later on in life.

Sporadic

Sporadic's Graphic Shop

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I am trying to improve my skills on Photoshop and build a portfolio. I'm not trying to go professional with my work I just enjoy doing graphic design for my website in my spare time.

If anyone needs graphic design work done let me know and I will work on something for you free of charge. Like I stated above, what I will gain out of this is improving my own skills.

Here's some examples of some of my work.

NKynis7.png

98TxAIT.png

nKtK3Pk.png

m7sXaY0.png

B3f6ksf.png

M56o7Ie.png

RoHwkiV.png

VEYOf5x.png

HmnwkRB.png

sff4G53.png

1 person likes this

I quite like these, the green one has to be my favourite because of how dark it is. Looks very clean. 

1 person likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 05:27, Sporadic said:

Hey everyone. I am trying to improve my skills on Photoshop and build a portfolio. I'm not trying to go professional with my work I just enjoy doing graphic design for my website in my spare time.

If anyone needs graphic design work done let me know and I will work on something for you free of charge. Like I stated above, what I will gain out of this is improving my own skills.

i am interested , PM me on what info do u need

Are you able to make a 3D graphic without a background?

Great Job whit this one

RoHwkiV.png

Great skills, I live this one because of the effects you used.

Still good work, I could even give more constructive criticism and help you to understand where you can improve but I do not understand much of the area

1 person likes this

On 5/21/2017 at 04:11, Lanty45 said:

I quite like these, the green one has to be my favourite because of how dark it is. Looks very clean. 

Thank you!

On 5/21/2017 at 18:50, Yurith said:

i am interested , PM me on what info do u need

PM sent :)

11 hours ago, Aragornian said:

Are you able to make a 3D graphic without a background?

Depends on the complexity of what I would be making. What did you have in mind?

5 hours ago, Scientist said:

Great Job whit this one

RoHwkiV.png

Great skills, I live this one because of the effects you used.

Still good work, I could even give more constructive criticism and help you to understand where you can improve but I do not understand much of the area

I'm definitely open to criticism :)